So I've been working on alot of things lately. Mainly my illustrations and some car stuff lol. work cut me to 21 hours for this week only so I'm spending some time with my lovely girlfriend and trying to bring my corporate Id stuff up to snuff as well as my biology posts. I'm glad its raining this week cause I haven't seen this weather in awhile and its nice to get sweaters out. This picture is of the sweet hat I got as a gag gift on our six month anniversary a while back. Everyone should drop a little something about their life on here. And howcome we dont all talk more with these things? See everyone in class. Ill post a pic up of one of my illustrations i've done. Its very vintage feeling to me. lata -mike-

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to " "

  1. Dude...what are you wearing?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger